- Be 21 years old
- Be willing to complete necessary background checks, provide references and participate in an interview
- Complete a minimum of 30 hours of pre-service training
- Be available for court appearances, with advance notice
- Be willing to commit to the CASA program until your first case is closed
Fostering Futures Training
After completing CASA volunteer training, volunteers have the opportunity to further their mentorship skills.
View upcoming training information on our calendar.
Annual In-Service Credits / Continuing Education:
Volunteers can qualify for up to six hours of their training via community training opportunities or individual resources like reading books or watching movies.
- 4 ½ hours of in-service credit for each approved book read.
- 1 ½ hours of in-service credit for each approved video watched.
NHCASA has books and videos available for check-out.